Lines of Credit
A Line-of-Credit (LOC) maximizes your purchasing power, while providing valuable overdraft protection for a chequing account. It ensures access to funds when needed, without waiting or arranging for a personal loan. It's great for personal emergencies, car repairs, major home appliances, investment opportunites, education, RRSP, etc. Rates are lower than retail credit cards, so paying off credit card balances in full each month with a LOC limit can reduce overall borrowing costs.
- Owners controls own credit
- Funds are accessible by personal cheque, direct payment purchase, cash withdrawal or Global Payment MasterCard
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible payment schedules
- Pay interest only on amount of funds used
Home Equity Line of Credit
Use the equity in your home to give you the financial freedom you require to make those necessary home renovations, do some well-deserved travelling, pay off high-interest debts, or for whatever lifestyle goals you may have in mind.
- Saves money - lower interest rate due to security.
- Peace of mind with life, critical illness and disability insurances.
- Security will normally be member's principal residence.
- Value of Line of Credit up to 80% of property’s appraised value.
- Current rates
- All relative costs, i.e. legal, appraisal, etc. can be added to Home Equity Line of Credit amount.
- Flexible weekly, biweekly, or monthly repayment schedules