Mobile Web Banking
Anytime, anywhere banking at your fingertips. Our online banking website has been optimized specifically for mobile phones such as the iPhone® or BlackBerry®. It does not require you to download or install any application.
With mobile web banking, you can:
- View account balances
- View your account history (up to 20 most recent transactions)
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Manage scheduled bills and transfers
- Find a branch or ATM nearby
- View our most popular rates
How do I access mobile web?
- You have access to Provincial Government Employees Credit Union Online Banking
- You have logged into online banking at least once from a desktop computer
- When you're ready to access mobile web, simply visit www.provincialemployees.com/m from your smart phone browser
If you are not currently signed up for online banking or not yet a member, please contact Provincial Government Employees Credit
- Accessing banking information anywhere and anytime
- Paying bills and transferring funds at any time helps avoid late fees
- Managing your budgets by being able to check your account balances before making a purchase
- Performing banking activities within five easy steps
- Locating the Provincial Government Employees Credit Union branch or ATM anytime
Mobile Web is Secure
Your personal information is just as secure using Mobile Web Banking as with online banking. The login is password protected (same as for online banking) and 128-bit SSL encryption protects your data.
If you lose your phone, your accounts can only be accessed if someone has the correct login credentials.